Steam ID on Neoseeker
Neoseeker now allows both the Steam code of "STEAM_0:1:12345678" and the Account Alias.
Account Alias is the last part of the URL such as http://steamcommunity.com/id/huntyr
Creating/Retrieving your Steam Alias
- Login to the Steam Community.
- Click the "Edit My Profile" link on the right hand side
- If the box is blank for the Custom URL, enter an alias. This is the ID that Neoseeker needs.
- If you've just created the ID, click save. Steam will make sure it's an unique alias.
- Enter the id as your Steam ID in your Neoseeker Profile
- If you are unsure if your profile is public, [#settings Check public settings]
An alternative method is to open the Steam application on your computer and click on the Community Tab, then the "Edit my Profile" link.
In order for Neoseeker to retrieve your most played games and other information, change your profile to public.
If your profile is not set to public, all that will show is your Steam ID on Neoseeker